Voluspa Kalahari Watermelon Candle 18oz
Available for in store purchase only.
Notes of Chilled Watermelon, Pressed Lime & Holy Basil.
As the sun peaks in the Kalahari desert, a labyrinth of monochromatic tones transforms heat into euphoria. The desert comes to life, inviting you to an oasis of nourishment and vigor. A muddled libation of chilled Wild Watermelon, Crisp Cucumber and Bailan Melon intermingle with a lounging sprig of Holy Basil, exalted to perfection with a dash of White Cardamom and Pressed Lime Zest. As Nirvana sets in, we invite you to stay a while…
About the Product
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 18 oz. embossed glass vessel and is topped with a metal lid, adorned with Japonica detailing that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 100 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 100 hours
- Fill (oz): 18
- Fill (g/ml): 510
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 3.74" D x 5.28" H
- Metric Dimenions: 95 mm x 134 mm
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Citrus / Fruity
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.