Please be assured that we are taking every precaution to keep you safe while shopping our boutique. As a RN and former infection control specialist, I have always had procedures in place for proper cleaning and disinfecting. We have added on to those procedures to address COVID-19 in accordance with state, federal and CDC requirements. Some of the additional measures now in place are:
1. High touch areas such as: register i-pad, check out counter, and door handles are disinfected after each customer, in addition to routine daily disinfecting.
2. A UV-C light sanitizing device is used for smaller items such as necklaces and bracelets.
3. All staff's temperature is scanned before starting their shift. No one is permitted to work with a temperature greater than 98.9 F or any symptoms of illness.
4. All staff are wearing KN95 masks. All customers are required to wear at minimum, a fabric mask.
5. All staff are properly sanitizing their hands when starting their shift, between customers and as needed throughout their shift.
6. Customers are asked to sanitize their hands when entering the store, prior to touching any merchandise.
7. Disposable gloves are available to customers upon request.
8. Customer capacity is measured by staff, allowing enough space to socially distance.
9. All clothing that has been tried on or returned is sanitized with steam prior to returning to the racks.
8. Private shopping appointments are available aside from regular store hours.
9. Contactless shopping via Zoom and contactless pick-ups remain available.
10. Weather permitting, we have daily outdoor shopping experiences.