Please be assured that we are taking every precaution to keep you safe while shopping our boutique. As a RN and former infection control specialist, I have always had procedures in place for proper cleaning and disinfecting. We have added on to those procedures to address COVID-19 in accordance with state, federal and CDC requirements. Some of the additional measures now in place are:
1. High touch areas such as: register i-pad, check out counter, and door handles are disinfected routinely with a CDC recommended disinfectant throughout the day and at the of the day with closing procedures.
3. All staff's temperature is scanned before starting their shift. No one is permitted to work with a temperature 99 F or higher. No one is permitted to work with any symptoms of illness or any known exposure to COVID, without a proper isolation period.
4. All staff are required to wear masks. All customers are required to wear at minimum, a fabric mask.
5. All staff are properly sanitizing their hands according to CDC recommendations.
6. Hand sanitizer is readily available for staff and customers.
7. Disposable gloves are available to customers upon request.
8. Customer capacity is continually measured by staff, allowing enough space to socially distance.
9. All returned clothing items are sanitized with steam prior to returning to the racks.
8. Private shopping appointments are available aside from regular store hours.
9. Contactless shopping via Zoom and contactless pick-ups remain available.